Listen to free music played by robotcat

Sign Up for Blip.fm

Blip.fm is internet radio made social. It's easy to search for, play, and discover free music recommended by real people. Join today to create your own free station and start listening to @robotcat.

 
robotcat and now from Cape Cod, Mass, here's The Barbarians with "Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl?" #1000blipcelebration =(^_^)=

Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl ?

| play
pratinsky gave props on Jan 13 at 7:55 am

What other DJs are saying about Are You A Boy Or Are You A Girl ?

 
ElDorkoPunkRetro @justeva - The Dogs - Are You a Boy or Are You a Girl?
 
PennyDreadfulsNightmareJuice Oh, I always knew that! :D rb@Bhave: "I'm a girl, but I play with the big boys RB@me: blippers whose gender I'm not sure of@Fluffyboots" (reblip)
 
Bhave I'm a girl, but I play with the big boys RB@PennyDreadfulsNightmareJuice: I have a list of blippers whose gender I'm not sure of@Fluffyboots (reblip)
 
SunnyIrishman If 98% men, what's the other 2 %?@Fluffyboots: "sometimes U can tell thos by the way they say things! Cant explain.. I work with about 98% men so.. (reblip)
 
PennyDreadfulsNightmareJuice I have a list of blippers whose gender I'm not sure of, but it's kind of fun not knowing ;) @Substitute @Fluffyboots @nattieb
prev | play | next
Sign up to continue blipping

Already have an account? Log In

I agree to the Blip.fm terms of use
Log in to continue

Need an account? Sign Up

Remember me