Listen to free music played by SnatchTeroldego

Sign Up for Blip.fm

Blip.fm is internet radio made social. It's easy to search for, play, and discover free music recommended by real people. Join today to create your own free station and start listening to @SnatchTeroldego.

over 100 listeners
801
blips
285
props
120
listeners

SnatchTeroldego

United States United States. DJ since Jul 17, 2009
Page 1
   
 
SnatchTeroldego Another mind-blowing array of lyrics! I mean, when I put my hand upon your hip I dip we dip? And when you put your hand on *my* hip...?

Freak NastyDa Dip

| play
zoso418 gave 2 props on May 8 at 2:09 pm
 
SnatchTeroldego universal lyrics of great importance....hump de bump....Happy Hump Day!

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Hump de Bump

| play
zoso418 gave props on May 8 at 2:10 pm
 
DJRosaNava gave props on Sep 15 at 3:42 pm
FreakinFrog gave props on Oct 16 at 10:39 pm
kellygirl gave props on Oct 16 at 10:34 pm
 
DJRosaNava gave props on Sep 15 at 3:42 pm
ChordOnBlue gave props on Oct 20 at 10:52 am
DJRosaNava gave props on Oct 17 at 7:31 am
 
SnatchTeroldego 90% chance of rain, or a 10% chance of sun? here's to wishfull thinking.....
DJRosaNava gave props on Sep 15 at 3:42 pm
RootsToBranches gave props on Oct 24 at 3:55 pm
LaMission gave props on Oct 17 at 7:45 am
 
DJRosaNava gave props on Sep 15 at 3:39 pm
LaMission gave props on Nov 27 at 11:09 am
bthecat gave props on Oct 30 at 6:51 am

more...

 
LaMission gave props on Nov 27 at 11:09 am
bthecat gave props on Oct 30 at 6:51 am
 
SnatchTeroldego @LaMission once again...thank you.

dan le sac VS scroobius pip "Thou Shalt always Kill"

| play
LaMission gave 3 props on Oct 26 at 1:25 pm
 
ChordOnBlue gave props on Oct 18 at 8:59 pm
KiddRock gave props on Oct 16 at 10:10 pm
 
SnatchTeroldego Why is John Densmore wearing my grandmas shirt?
DJRosaNava gave props on Oct 17 at 8:51 am
   

prev | play | next
Sign up to continue blipping

Already have an account? Log In

I agree to the Blip.fm terms of use
Log in to continue

Need an account? Sign Up

Remember me